TOR are recruiting to fill the position of Country Operations Manager. As the Country Operations Manager, you are responsible for ensuring all requirements in the SOW (including operational reporting, training, equipment, etc.) are fulfilled.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in managing and conducting international security operations including physical security, personal protection and crisis management.
You will demonstrate leadership experience and ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams.
From your CV you have demonstrated ability to project manage and deliver results.
With strong interpersonal and communications skills including the ability to operate effectively at all levels of the organisation and exceptional leadership skills, critical & creative thinker with high-level negotiation skills.
To apply for this position you must be:
- At least 25 years of age
- Physically fit with no underlying health conditions – these are physically demanding roles; you must be able to reach level 9 as a minimum on a 20m bleep test; perform a 30m weighted dummy drag; complete 30 press ups; 30 sit ups and 5 body weight back squats.
- Medical examinations and further health screening will be conducted as part of the enrolment process – to include Medical and physical fitness for duty; vision; hearing; sense of smell.
- Ongoing health evaluations will be carried out if you are a successful candidate.
- Have an in date First Person on Scene Level 4 or equivalent qualification
- Hold a recognised CP Certificate
- Hold a valid SIA licence or international equivalent
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Meet all security vetting requirements
- Meet all role specific requirements
- Team players with positive attitudes
- Ability to competently read, write and communicate in English and preferably French