TOR are recruiting to fill the position of Close Protection Bodyguard. As a CP Bodyguard, you will carry out your responsibilities in a professional manner, understand CP and bodyguard principles and help to ensure team awareness and coordination.
Promote a high degree of integrity and professionalism whilst upholding TOR’s ethics and values. Perform bodyguard duties; drive armoured vehicle, advance and chase vehicles; reconnaissance of any facility or event.
To apply for this position you must be:
- At least 25 years of age
- Physically fit with no underlying health conditions – these are physically demanding roles; you must be able to reach level 9 as a minimum on a 20m bleep test; perform a 30m weighted dummy drag; complete 30 press ups; 30 sit ups and 5 body weight back squats.
- Medical examinations and further health screening will be conducted as part of the enrolment process – to include Medical and physical fitness for duty; vision; hearing; sense of smell.
- Ongoing health evaluations will be carried out if you are a successful candidate.
- Have an in date First Person on Scene Level 4 or equivalent qualification
- Hold a recognised CP Certificate
- Hold a valid SIA licence or international equivalent
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Meet all security vetting requirements
- Meet all role specific requirements
- Team players with positive attitudes
- Ability to competently read, write and communicate in English and preferably French
- Only personnel from a Five Eyes (FVEY) state may apply – Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States