TOR are recruiting to fill the position of HR Manager. As the HR Manager, you will be dedicated to managing and coordinating human resources procedures within the project.
The HR Manager will work with senior management to support it by implementing and maintaining human resource practices and solutions while ensuring compliance with the Afghan Labor Laws, Operating Standards, and other applicable rules, regulations and procedures.
To apply for this position you must be:
- At least 25 year of age
- Physically fit with no underlying health conditions – these are physically demanding roles; you must be able to reach level 9 as a minimum on a 20m bleep test; perform a 30m weighted dummy drag; complete 30 press ups; 30 sit ups and 5 body weight back squats.
- Medical examinations and further health screening will be conducted as part of the enrolment process – to include Medical and physical fitness for duty; vision; hearing; sense of smell.
- Ongoing health evaluations will be carried out if you are a successful candidate.
- Have an in date First Person on Scene Level 4 or equivalent qualification
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Qualified in Trauma Risk Management (TRiM) or have evidence of being a practitioner working towards the qualification
- Meet all security vetting requirements
- Meet all role specific requirements
- Team players with positive attitudes
- Ability to competently read, write and communicate in English and preferably French