TOR are recruiting to fill the position of Ops Room Manager. As the Ops Room Manager, you will be dedicated to managing and coordinating the operations room as required.
The Operations Room Manager will manage and oversee contracted drivers and vehicle despatch ensuring the maintenance of detailed movement records.
This person is responsible for ensuring that records are kept for all incidents in Kabul and must be able to provide clear and concise security briefings.
To apply for this position you must be:
- At least 25 year of age
- Physically fit with no underlying health conditions – these are physically demanding roles; you must be able to reach level 9 as a minimum on a 20m bleep test; perform a 30m weighted dummy drag; complete 30 press ups; 30 sit ups and 5 body weight back squats.
- Medical examinations and further health screening will be conducted as part of the enrolment process – to include Medical and physical fitness for duty; vision; hearing; sense of smell.
- Ongoing health evaluations will be carried out if you are a successful candidate.
- Have an in date First Person on Scene Level 4 or equivalent qualification
- Hold a recognised CP Certificate
- Hold a valid SIA licence or international equivalent
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Meet all security vetting requirements
- Meet all role specific requirements
- Team players with positive attitudes
- Ability to competently read, write and communicate in English and preferably French
- Only personnel from a Five Eyes (FVEY) state may apply – Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States