TOR are recruiting to fill the position of Project Manager. As a Project Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for the Country Manager.
This person is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the project, monitoring and supervising all guard forces and CP elements; suggest improvements to physical defences and security procedures; supporting new initiatives; conduct monthly training on weapons handling, first aid, searches, contractor ROE’s, cultural awareness and protocols.
To apply for this position you must be:
- At least 25 years of age
- Physically fit with no underlying health conditions – these are physically demanding roles; you must be able to reach level 9 as a minimum on a 20m bleep test; perform a 30m weighted dummy drag; complete 30 press ups; 30 sit ups and 5 body weight back squats.
- Medical examinations and further health screening will be conducted as part of the enrolment process – to include Medical and physical fitness for duty; vision; hearing; sense of smell.
- Ongoing health evaluations will be carried out if you are a successful candidate.
- Hold a recognised CP Certificate
- Hold a valid SIA licence or international equivalent
- Have an in date First Person on Scene Level 4 or equivalent qualification
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Meet all security vetting requirements – personal data; professional qualifications; employment history; social media check; reference check and law enforcement enquiry
- Meet all role specific requirements
- Team players with positive attitudes
- Ability to competently read, write and communicate in English and preferably French
- Only personnel from a Five Eyes (FVEY) state may apply – Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States