OR are recruiting to fill the position of Training Manager. As a Training Manager, you will be dedicated to facilitating and overseeing the training for all operating locations.
This person is responsible for ensuring that the uniformed services provided at any facility meet or exceed the requirements set forth in policy, contracts, procedures, and applicable laws.
The Training Manager is responsible for the training and instructional leadership of all security staff. They will manage, professionally develop, and motivate and assess the security team. This position will utilize the structured training program and continue to develop additional training material to remain relevant in the private security industry.
To apply for this position you must be:
- At least 25 year of age
- Physically fit with no underlying health conditions – these are physically demanding roles; you must be able to reach level 9 as a minimum on a 20m bleep test; perform a 30m weighted dummy drag; complete 30 press ups; 30 sit ups and 5 body weight back squats.
- Medical examinations and further health screening will be conducted as part of the enrolment process – to include Medical and physical fitness for duty; vision; hearing; sense of smell.
- Ongoing health evaluations will be carried out if you are a successful candidate.
- Have an in date First Person on Scene Level 4 or equivalent qualification
- Hold a recognised CP Certificate
- Hold a valid SIA licence or international equivalent
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Meet all security vetting requirements
- Meet all role specific requirements
- Team players with positive attitudes
- Ability to competently read, write and communicate in English and preferably French